Monday, December 11, 2006

15th Week Update!

Hey everyone!
I'm still doing really good - no problems to report! My next doctor's appointment is this coming Wednesday for my 4th month checkup. (I can't believe I've already made it to the 4th month!)

I was thinking about when I should register for baby stuff. I'll probably start that task in January or February. So, OK girls, who are already mothers, - tell me about stuff you just couldn't live without (besides the obvious: diapers, bottles...). But since I'll be a new Mom next year, I wanted to start getting an idea of all the stuff I'm gonna need!

I'm excited & looking forward to read all of your comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boppy!!! And REALLY BIG burpy cloths!

Anonymous said...

Gotta have a bumbo baby seat and some good waffle blankets for swaddling. It's all about swaddling for good sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Wine.

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to the bouncy seat and the swing...nothing like upright and moving to calm a fussy baby!!

Laurie said...

We couldn't have made it without the swing and the Bumbo seat. The swing was the ONLY thing that worked at times and allowed mom to squeeze in a nap at the most needed times. : ) And my advice for registering - take Jennifer and Cindy with you! (or other recent mommies!) They tested out things like the turn radius of all the strollers in the store - i wouldn't have thought of that!