Monday, January 08, 2007

The 19th Week Update!

Hey everyone.
Kevin and I made our first trip to Baby's R Us this weekend to look at cribs and other baby furniture to get some ideas of what we want. So, we have officially started on the baby room. The actual room is still a mess, but it was very exciting to start looking!!

Girls, I need your help again...
Since we were at Baby's R Us, we went ahead and wandered through the store. OK - I know a few of you girls have used the diaper pails, but I'm not sure which is the best (or whether or not it is worth getting one). Now I know that one mother's lifesaver is another mother's torture device, so I know not everyone will probably agree on this one. Tell me which one you used (or if you used more than one) and whether you liked it or not. Or do you think its not worth it and just not get one? So far, I've found the options are Diaper Genie, Diaper Champ, Diaper Dekor, Easy Saver Diaper Pail, and the Neat Diaper Disposal System. So many choices! Help!

Tomorrow I'll have some more news since I have a doctor's appointment and we will find out whether we have a girl or boy. Till then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We used the Diaper Genie. It was alright... it was kind of gross when you have to empty. Looks like sausage links. Anyway, we eventually stopped and found it easier just to use Walmart bags and throw them in the outside trash. I don't know if it was laziness or easier, I'll let you decide on that one. If you do go with the Genie... we have extra refills for ya!