Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The 33rd Week Update!

Everything is still going just fine. Madalyn is a little over 4 pounds and just as active as ever. And I'm just as achy as ever too - my back aches, my hips ache, my feet are swollen and hurt, my hands are feeling a little swollen and go numb... other than all that - I feel GREAT! All of that is completely normal and will likely get worse before the end of this little adventure, according to my doctor. So, yes - I don't just walk anywhere anymore - I waddle! He also mentioned that he expects that she will likely be about an 8 lb baby when she is born. (Yikes!!)

And here are her most recent sonogram pictures. Since she didn't cooperate and I even have a hard time telling what is what, I thought I would just include all the ones that we got. Good luck deciphering them! (And by the way, if you click on the picture, it makes it larger so you can see it a little better.)

I do know that the first one (top left) is a foot (because that's what it says that it is). I think the 2nd and 3rd are her showing us that she is a girl (still). And I think the 4th (bottom right) is showing us that she's working on a full head of hair.

No comments: