Monday, October 23, 2006

We're Pregnant


Well, Susie is. She is about 8 weeks along and the sonogram shows a nice strong heartbeat. The little munchkin looks like a gummy bear right now measuring about 13mm. We go back to the doctor in about a month and we should be able to hear the heartbeat. These are exciting and terrifying times for me. I am excited about having a little one and terrified about the fact that that little person is going to be relying on me. Well, I know one thing, God would not have blessed us with a child if we could not handle it. I look forward to keeping this online journal of our pregnancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I,m the first commit. Congats on the gummy.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell how totally excited I am about this? We're waiting on the next sonogram and the next milestone-end of trimester one. Thanks for the blog, Kevin.