We have hit the 12 week threshold. Susie and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I think she is carrying a rabbit. The heart rate was about 165 bpm. That is pretty crazy, but the doc said that was normal. We go in for a Nuchal translucency screening (nuchal fold scan) in about 2 weeks and if the baby cooperates we can see what sex it is. This scan should also provide some really good images of the baby and possibly a video. I will post the images/video after we have the scan.
Susie is starting to show and she looks adorable with her little belly. I have never seen her with anything but perfect abs (I know, it kills me too). We are taking photos every week to show her progression through the pregnancy. Hopefully when it is all over, I will be able to turn this into a video for everyone to see.
Well, that is it for now. As soon as I get anything new to report, I will post it. Be patient, we don't want to cook it too fast. :)
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm jealous... I didn't get to have one of those scan thingys! I had to wait until 20 weeks to find out what I was having and with a normal unltrasound! LUCKY!!
Post a Comment