Monday, November 20, 2006

The 12th Week update!

We are really excited to finally get to hear the heartbeat, and I'm really really excited that I'm not feeling bad all the time anymore!! I still have my days when I feel absolutely awful, but its not nearly as frequent as before. And I'm hungrier than I've EVER been in my life! Can you believe that I've gained 7 whole pounds!! It's amazing! I was a little bummed that we didn't get to do another sonogram again at my last doctor visit - I wanted to see the baby again. Oh well, I'll have to wait another 2 weeks when we have the nuchal scan done. I've heard we will be able to see a lot more details than a ordinary sonogram and since the baby is still small, we will see him (or her) moving around a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the two of you. This is so exciting. Love y'all ---Travis