Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The 27th Week Update!

Today I officially start my 3rd trimester! I'm totally looking forward to feeling tired all the time again (among the other wonderful 3rd trimester symptoms)!

And Yes - I know... It's been about 3 whole weeks since I've written anything on the blog. I guess since the last time I've written, we are still taking the weekly pictures, I am really close to finishing the registry (Baby's R Us - it's close enough for everyone to start shopping), we got new carpet throughout the house, we picked out baby furniture and the baby carrier/stroller we want (haven't bought it yet), and we painted the baby's room. Phew! We've been really busy! I'll take a picture of the baby room progress when I get around to it and post it so you can see where we are. There is still a bunch of random "junk" on the floor of the baby's room that we are still working on clearing everything out(you know since we hadn't used that room for anything other than storage for the last 7 years or so).
Oh, and we also finished our Childbirth class last night. That was pretty enlightening - I learned that I want whatever drugs that can give me! The next round of classes start this coming weekend - Prep. for Parenting.

No comments: