Friday, March 09, 2007

The 28th Week Update!!

So far - everything is going pretty well. I'm starting to feel like I'm the size of a small barn. And I know that now that I'm in the last trimester, I only get bigger from here... YIKES. I feel like I've had a big growth spurt in the last several weeks, so I'll update the "Watch the Belly Grow" video soon. I have a doctor's appointment today where I get to take the fun glucose test, but we also get to do another sonogram - I'll post a new picture as soon as I can.

Kevin and I started our Prep for Parenting class at the church - we're starting to feel a little more prepared for what's about to hit us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your husband is really ugly. You are so cute and think you really have good genes especially on the Muzny side. Kevin is a dork and a geek. You could of done much better.

Just kidding. Your crazy uncle Ken. Actually, I think Kevin is a great guy even though he is not gaining weight.

Love Uncle Ken. Gotcha Kevin:) HA! HA! HA! BTW, you should name your daughter after me...Kena the great!

Take care and hope everything goes well. You know I love you guys and wish you the best.