Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The 35th Week Update!

At this week's appointment, we learned that Maddie now weighs 6 pounds! By mid-May she will be about 7 lbs, so by my due date, she will be 8 lbs! So, we are still on our way to an 8 lb baby. My doctor is a little concerned about how much my feet are swelling, but other than that, everything still looks good! I asked my doctor if he thinks Maddie will come early, late or on time. He said that she's right on schedule - unless my blood pressure goes up (which - so far - has been normal) or my swelling in my feet gets worse, we are still looking at late May / early June. I'm pretty sure that I will not go past my due date (June 4th).

And, by popular demand... Here's an update to the "Watch the Belly Grow" video. It's turning into a test of how far my skin will stretch! And think that I still have about a month to go! Enjoy!

No comments: