Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crib Woes!


Well, until recent days, here's what Maddie's crib looked like. Yes, it's a little chaotic. But, it was homey.

Now that Maddie can't seem to be put anywhere (including her bed) without rolling over, we had to take everything out of her bed. Including her blanket and her Lambie. Now she has to sleep all by herself. The song, "All by myself" plays in my head when I think about it.


One day last week, as I was walking by her room, I peeked in just to check on her while she was napping. I saw this and (before she could pull the whole mobile down on her head) I ran to get the camera! I had to get a picture before I told her to never do this again!



Then, as I was walking out of her room, she whipped herself around and peeked over the side of her crib. Again - too cute to not take a picture, but she's starting to make me nervous.

So, we moved her crib down a little. I don't think she can see out until she can stand. So, we're safe for the time being...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The picture of Maddie pulling down her mobile cracked me up! So sad...the "All By Myself" song...she does look a little lonely in there though! It'll just take some getting used to I suppose. She's getting so big!!