This weekend was very nice. The weather was beautiful and we didn't have anything planned, so I was able to get some stuff done around the house that I've been wanting to do. If you've been to our house recently, you've probably noticed the weed and grass infested flower beds we have in the front. Since Maddie has been with us, I feel that we've had no time to get anything really accomplished. Well, this weekend - I pulled all the weeds out and put in a bunch of pretty yellow pansies! I might not be able to walk tomorrow, but I'm glad it's finished! I'll take a picture in a couple of weeks after the flowers really start blooming.

And of course, we can't have a weekend without Maddie having some kind of first. Maddie got to sport her first ponytail. I think she likes it! What do you think?
She can sit by herself by supporting herself with her hands. Of course, if we leave her like this for any amount of time, she falls over.
No comments:
Post a Comment